Your privacy is of great importance to us and we make this policy easily available to you throughout this website to provide a clear understanding of the handling of any information used by us. It is equine.me’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites. We do comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
Like most website operators, equine.me collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. equine.me’ purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how equine.me’ visitors use its website. From time to time, equine.me may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
equine.me is the controller of any personally-identifiable-information gathered by equine.me. Contact us at any time to:
- Request access to any information that equine.mes has about you
- Correct any information that equine.me has about you
- Delete any information that equine.me has about you
- If you have any additional questions about equine.me’ collection and storage of data, please contact us at: email@example.com
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal Identifiable Information
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with – or gather automatically – certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information collected by equine.me includes:
Cookies and Usage Data
- Your computer’s IP address
- Your email address (if you’ve left a comment on the site)
- Usage Data
- We collect information about how our Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- IP Address
- Any time you visit this website, a record of that visit is stored on this website’s servers. This data is used to identify any technical issues with the website and is stored by a 3rd party for 36 months.
If you leave a comment on this website, you are required to include an email address. This email address is not displayed publicly but is available to the website administrator and stored on the website’s servers until such time as the comment is deleted. That information is used to determine whether future comments should be automatically approved or manually reviewed by the website administrator before the comment can be published in order to reduce spam.
You may request that your comment and email address stored on the website’s servers be deleted at any time by contacting the administrator by sending an email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Data
equine.me uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
equine.me only discloses visitor IP addresses, logged in user information and commenter IP addresses and emails under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
equine.me may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of equine.me
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- Security Of Data
- The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Webmaster Tools/Google Search Console
- Aggregated Statistics
- equine.me may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. equine.me may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, equine.me does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described above.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
equine.me discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on equine.me’ behalf or to provide services available at equine.me’ websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others.
Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using equine.me’ websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. equine.me will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, equine.me discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when equine.me believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of equine.me, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of an equine.me website and have supplied your email address, equine.me may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with equine.me and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
equine.me takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If equine.me, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that equine.me goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of equine.me may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Links To Other Sites